Pro-actions: Business Seminar
Time Management Secrets of Effective and Successful Businesses
Thursday 18th January, 2018 10am-1pm
The Burlington Hotel, 3-5 Earls Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2HR
Time: the one thing that you or your business can’t buy more of.
If you are finding yourself struggling to fit everything into a day or a week, working too long and not achieving the results you wanted at home or at work, this Pro-actions Business Seminar could be transformational to your life.
Time Management is the cornerstone of running a successful business effectively and keeping your life in balance. It is the difference between being at the meeting on time, and being at the right meeting!
Attending this seminar will help you discover:
- What Time Management is and how it can positively impact your results
- How to balance work and life
- The difference between being efficient and being effective
- How to become truly proactive
- Some of the best ways to manage your time
- Key habits and tools that can make a big difference.
Packed full of sensible ideas and solutions, this is a must attend event for anyone who is serious about their business having the best chance to succeed.
Carrying on and changing nothing means nothing will change.
The seminar is FREE but spaces are limited so CLICK HERE, or call Allan Shilling on 07766 442232.