PROPERTY – CONNECTING CAPITAL, COUNTRY AND COAST
Wednesday 31st January
Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel,
3-5 Earls Avenue, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2HR
Experts at this exclusive seminar event will provide an important update on the local property market and outline opportunities to connect like-minded estate agents and property professionals with Leasehold Solution Ltd’s London network and its active buyers.
This event is free to attend but places must be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
9.30: Registration and welcome
Networking and coffee
10am: The Latest in leasehold – Louie Burns
Issues surrounding leasehold are currently THE hot topic. Louie, who speaks nationally for the NAEA and at other property events as well as to the broadcast and print media, will outline how it affects your business, plus:
- Find out how understanding leasehold can help you make more sales and expand your business into this niche sector
- Discover how to accurately value and sell short lease properties
- Hear some little-known leasehold tips, which will give you the critical advantage
- Explore the Government’s proposed changes to leasehold legislation and how you can get ahead of the crowd
- Leasehold will become an even bigger issue with the considerable development and expansion planned for the local area in 2018 – find out how you can take full advantage of the building boom.
11.30am: Connecting the Country with the Capital – Chris Welch
LonRes is the exclusive multi-listing service used by leading property professionals across London. Now, with their latest service ResCountry, LonRes is rolling out across the country enabling those outside the capital to connect to its powerful agent network and their active buyers.
Who are the speakers?
Louie Burns, Managing Director of Leasehold Solutions, Managing Partner of Leasehold Valuers
Passionate about the rights of leaseholders, Louie is a well-known figure in the enfranchisement sector. He speaks regularly to groups of leaseholders about their rights and opportunities available for redress. As well as his work with leaseholders, Louie regularly appears in the media as an expert, and presents at events, seminars and conferences in the wider property industry.
Chris Welch, London Res
Chris began his property career in 2002 as a Lettings Negotiator for London-based agents Ludlow Thompson, before joining Hurford Salvi Carr in 2005. He then went on to join north west London agency London residential as Lettings Manager before becoming Property Management Director at their Camden office. Chris joined LonRes in December 2013.