HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
The Programme Management Team are available to assist applicants throughout the whole application process. Please contact the Programme Management Team on the email below, to discuss your project.
The application process is in two parts:
- Part 1 is the completion of an Expression of Interest form and Eligibility Questionnaire – submission closing date is MONDAY 18 MAY 2020
- Part 2 is the Full Application – submission closing date is 5pm TUESDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2020
To support applicants, we will be offering the following support prior to the Full Application submission deadline:
- Introduction to Folkestone Community Works Programme and ERDF funding: What the Programme is looking to achieve; ERDF funding; Project application process and associated forms; Project financing; Project outputs; Cross Cutting themes requirements and Publicity requirements
- Developing a Project Application: Project budgeting, including for staff costs and other costs (direct and indirect); Evidence requirements for financial claims; Understanding ERDF outputs and the evidence requirements for claims; Developing a sustainable development policy and plan for the project
- 1-2-1 support with an EU funding specialist when a draft application with budget is submitted
Workshops will be held at Folkestone & Hythe District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill CT20 2QY during July between 10:00 and 14:00hrs. Organisations who submit an Expression of Interest will be informed directly by email when the dates are confirmed with our EU funding specialist
Successful projects have to be completed by June 2022.
Folkestone Community Works is a Community Led Local Development (CLLD) programme which aims to support existing and potential businesses and entrepreneurs in the designated area to grow and to support residents in the central, east and harbour areas of Folkestone to access jobs.
You can apply for funding to delivery Action 3.8 as detailed below which is part of the programme’s Folkestone CLLD Strategy:
Objective 3 – Integrated delivery mechanism for the strategy
Action 3.8: Setting up and operating the Employability/ Enterprise/ Community Hub (ERDF funding)
The Call is seeking projects to create Employability/Enterprise/ Community Hub to facilitate the delivery of programmes and services to support the following Strategic Objective of the Folkestone Community Works programme:
- To promote social and economic cohesion in the Folkestone Community Works CLLD area through interventions to help residents access jobs and to support businesses to grow and provide new job opportunities
The maximum ERDF funding available is £250,000, (ERDF funding has to be matched from non-EU funding).
Further details can be found in the C2.1 Main Call Specification E E C Hub 03 20
We highly recommend you read the guidance notes provided as well as the forms that need to be completed before starting your application.
Your application submission must include the following completed documents:
- Expression of Interest
- Eligibility Questionnaire
- Full Application form
- Budget Annex
- Output Annex
- 5 year Business Plan
- Project Plan including a Gantt Chart
- Sustainable Development Policy tailored to the project and implementation plan
- Equality & Diversity Policy tailored to the project and implementation plan
If you have any queries, please contact the Programme Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to be added to our distribution list for future rounds, please email us at email@example.com
MAIN PROJECTS – FORMS AND GUIDANCE NOTES