HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
The first step is to contact the Programme Management Team on the email below, to discuss your project. We can then offer the following:
- 1:1 support with an EU funding specialist
- Workshop: 18th November 2019, 10:30 – 14:00hrs (group sessions)
Workshop to be held at Folkestone & Hythe District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill, Folkestone CT20 2QY
The application process is in two parts:
- Part 1 is an Eligibility Questionnaire – submit anytime between the call opening and the submission closing date
- Part 2 is the Full Application – submission closing date has been extended to 5pm FRIDAY 13 DECEMBER 2019
Successful projects have to be completed by June 2022.
Folkestone Community Works is a Community Led Local Development (CLLD) programme which aims to support existing and potential businesses and entrepreneurs in the designated area to grow and to support residents in the central, east and harbour areas of Folkestone to access jobs.
You can apply for funding to deliver Action 3.8 as detailed below which is part of the programme’s Folkestone Strategy:
Objective 3 – Integrated delivery mechanism for the strategy
Action 3.8: Community Hub (ERDF funding)
The Call is seeking projects to create a central networked Community Hub to facilitate the delivery of programming and services to support the Strategic Objective of the Folkestone Community Works programme:
- To promote social and economic cohesion in the Folkestone Community Works CLLD area through interventions to help residents access jobs and to support businesses to grow and provide new job opportunities
The maximum ERDF funding available is £250,000.
Further detail can be found in the C2.1 Main Project Call Specification_Action 3.8.
We highly recommend you read the guidance notes provided as well as the forms that need to be completed before starting your application.
Your application submission must include the following completed documents:
- Eligibility Questionnaire
- Full Application Form
- Budget Annex
- Output Annex
- 5 year Business Plan
- Project Plan including a Gantt Chart
- Sustainable Development Policy tailored to the project and implementation plan
- Equality & Diversity Policy tailored to the project and implementation plan
If you have any queries, please contact the Programme Management Team at email@example.com
Should you wish to be added to our distribution list for future rounds, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN PROJECTS – FORMS AND GUIDANCE NOTES