The Government is planning to leave the EU on 31st October, without a deal if one cannot be reached.
This bulletin provides an overview of the latest EU Exit information relating to UK borders from across UK Government that is relevant to businesses.
The PDF bulletin includes:
- Trading Chemicals – You’ll need to apply for an import or export licence when trading certain categories of drug precursor chemicals. To apply for an import or export licence you need to have a domestic licence or registration, which usually takes 12-16 weeks to process.
- Regulatory requirements relating to manufactured goods if the UK leaves the EU without a deal
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI)
- Guidance from French customs authorities for UK businesses in the event of a no deal EU Exit
For full details of new regulations and advice on how to proceed, please download the Border Delivery Bulletin.
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce has created a Brexit hub with information to assist Kent based businesses.
A Kent based, multi-agency forum focused on providing information on emergency planning.
The BCC has created a Brexit Hub which includes a Brexit Checklist.
The FSB has created an online Brexit Pack, designed to inform small businesses about the effects that Brexit could have on their operations.
The ICO has compiled a blog containing information on the continued use of personal data following Brexit