Managing innovation for growth
Innovate2Succeed is a new programme designed to drive business growth by harnessing innovation.
Fully funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK – and delivered through Enterprise Europe Network – Innovate2Succeed is for ambitious companies who want to unlock their innovation management potential.
Up to seven days of one-to-one, tailored support will help you:
- Plan innovation and commercialisation activity
- Develop and implement practical innovation management processes
- Connect to high-quality specialist advice, support and facilities
- Identify and access new markets
- Create a culture of sustainable innovation to stimulate, capture and develop ideas for growth
- Become investment-ready and secure funding or finance.
An innovation specialist will work with your management team to address important areas of innovation management:
- How your business exploits and protects its intellectual property
- How to develop your people – skills and learning needs for leadership, business development and growth through innovation
- How to access private and institutional finance, including a review of alternative forms of finance and applying for RD&I funding
- Your competitive environment and market opportunities, including improving engagement in key sectors and developing plans to enter new markets
- Access to specific services and programmes, including market research, design and prototyping, systems and processes, ICT support, internationalisation, harnessing digital technology, quality management
- Collaboration and strategic partnerships – what should you consider?
To find out more contact 0300 123 3144 or email@example.com
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) helps ambitious businesses innovate and grow internationally. Jointly funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK, our experts advise and connect those looking to commercialise ideas and succeed in new markets. In the UK, EEN is delivered by 24 organisations located across England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland.