The transition period
There is now a transition period until the end of 2020 while the UK and EU negotiate additional arrangements. New rules took effect on 1 January 2021.
Your business needs to prepare now. Find out how to get ready for the new rules in 2021
The Kent & Medway Growth Hub Helpline facility is available for any businesses wanting to seek EU Transition advice. Call 03333 602300 or email email@example.com
Brexit and your business
Act now to avoid the risk that your business operations will be interrupted.
You need to act now if you’re:
- importing goods from the EU
- exporting goods to the EU
- moving goods to or from Northern Ireland
- travelling to the EU
- living and working in the EU
- staying in the UK if you’re an EU citizen
Get the complete list of what you need to do for you, your business and your family.
Keep your business up to date
- Download this FREE booklet to help you understand how Brexit may affect your business
- Sign up to receive email alerts about Brexit from central government
- Use the Brexit checker to get a personalised list of actions for you, your business
Find further updates and transition advice from Kent County Council, Trading good with the EU