The transition period
There is now a transition period until the end of 2020 while the UK and EU negotiate additional arrangements. New rules take effect on 1 January 2021.
Your business needs to prepare now. Find out how to get ready for the new rules in 2021
Brexit and your business
Act now to avoid the risk that your business operations will be interrupted.
You need to act now if you’re:
- importing goods from the EU
- exporting goods to the EU
- moving goods to or from Northern Ireland
- travelling to the EU
- living and working in the EU
- staying in the UK if you’re an EU citizen
Get the complete list of what you need to do for you, your business and your family.
Trading with the EU Events
- 11 November – Advice to food and drink companies (Replay link)
- 25 November – Consumer product safety
- 9 December – Getting goods ready for export
- 23 December – general Q&A for businesses
You can also download this FREE booklet to help you understand how Brexit may affect your business.