This new online business advice service is delivered in partnership with MiVentures.
How Live Chat benefits (local authority area) businesses:
- Easy to use – direct access to professional business advisors
- It’s instant – it will save businesses time and money, no need to travel
- Digital toolkit – download fact sheets, plans, business templates
- Local connectivity – connect and network with other Folkestone and Hythe businesses
- Be connected – join key business groups in your industry and local network
- Personalised – create your own profile to promote your business
This Live Chat service is available Monday – Friday between 9am and 7pm (excluding public bank holidays).
The Live Chat service is part of Kent and Medway Growth Hub “Ask Phil’ marketing campaign. The “Ask Phil” campaign will run for the next 18 months across multiple channels including:
- Radio Heart and Smooth
- Bus adverts across Kent
- Instagram storyboard @Philsgrandtour
- Twitter live chat #askphil
- Live Chat online
So if are interested in starting a business or you have an existing business in Folkestone and Hythe and need business support, there is no need to register, you can start chatting instantly today.