Kent Tourism Awards
Raise your profile by entering the Kent Tourism Awards with the chance to enter into the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence.
The new Kent Tourism Awards scheme is all about motivating tourism businesses to create compelling experiences and adopt best practice. It rewards exceptional standards of customer service and outstanding overall visitor experiences.
Following an initial round of judging by an expert panel, the winners will be decided by a consumer vote which will be supported by an extensive digital marketing campaign.
- Finalists will feature in a Visit Kent social media and PR campaign that will be used to encourage public voting.
- Finalists will gain a competitive edge through recognition of their commitment to excellence and quality standards.
- Winners get the chance to go forward to the national Awards for Excellence operated by Visit England (subject to Visit England eligibility criteria).
- Rest your Head Award – Small Accommodation Provider of the Year
- Happy Family Award (sponsored by Quinn Estates) – Family Friendly Business of the Year
- Big Sleep Award (sponsored by Sleeping Giant Media) – Large Accommodation Provider of the Year
- Big Day Out Award (sponsored by Brachers) – Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Hidden Gem Award (sponsored by Southeastern) – Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Raising the Bar Award – Tourism Pub of the Year
- Lasting Impression Award – Ultimate Tourism Experience of the Year.
How to enter?
Applications are now closed.
The business should be able to demonstrate an innovative approach in delivering an exceptional and outstanding consumer experience.
The judging will be based on the application form, your website (viewed on desktop, mobile and tablet), and any other online presence that you might have, including social media. The judges will also look at your online customer reviews.
For further enquiries please email VKawards17@visitkent.co.uk