Get free employment law & health and safety tips
Peninsula is hosting a partner event with the Leas Cliff Hall offering free employment law and health & safety tips for business owners and directors, presented by Kevin Goodwin.
Tuesday 24th April, 2018
Leas Cliff Hall
The Leas, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2DZ
- Get practical tips on how to store and manage staff data under GDPR
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status and how it could impact your business
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences
- Hear about the must-have policies for 2018 and beyond
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset – your people – in the best possible way.
How certain can you be that all your legal obligations are met? The Peninsula team will give your business a no obligation once-over completely free of charge.
Kevin Goodwin has been a solicitor practicing law for over 30 years. During his time he has worked in private practice and the public sector as a Senior Prosecutor with The Crown Prosecution Service. He is a very experienced court advocate, having conducted some of the most serious types of criminal cases including terrorism and gangland murders. For the last seven years Kevin has been employed as a senior in-house employment lawyer dealing with some of the most complex cases presented by Peninsula members.
Leas Cliff Hall staff will also be on hand to answer any questions on their facilities, bookings and general information.
For further information visit https://www.peninsulagrouplimited.com/seminars/partner-event-leas-cliff-hall-get-free-employment-law-health-safety-tips/