New Funding Opportunity from SECCADS
A new business support programme designed to support Creative, Cultural and Digital Businesses across the South East Local Enterprise Region has just been launched. South East Creative Cultural and Digital Support (SECCADS) aims to support start-up businesses and growing SMEs in the creative and digital sector.
Through a combination of business support and grants, this European funded project hopes to encourage new business start-ups and encourage growth in this rapidly expanding sector.
They are looking to support south-east businesses in the following sectors:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Design and designer fashion
- Film, TV, video, radio and photography
- IT, software and computer services
- Museums, galleries and libraries
- Music, performing and visual arts
For more information take a look at our funding pages or contact email@example.com