Her Biz – Folkestone Course
Following a sell-out success in Maidstone, Her Biz is coming to Folkestone.
The free Her Biz course is aimed at making entrepreneurship more accessible for women and is focussed on increasing support for female start-ups in the Folkestone & Hythe District.
The course in Folkestone runs over 3 group sessions with talks by inspiring female entrepreneurs and further one-to-one mentoring sessions with their expert business advisers.
All the services delivered under this scheme are FREE of charge as they are part-funded by NatWest and the European Regional Development Fund.
The programme includes help with:
- Creating a vision for your business
- Learning about the skills and mindset required to start your business
- Overcoming the barriers to starting a business
- Researching your market
- Exploring your business model
- Developing your business plan
- Defining your own target audience
- Developing a brand strategy and marketing plan
- Social media and PR
- Peer mentoring with like-minded people curious about starting a business
- Everything financial/It is all about the money. Pricing and marketing offers, cash flow forecast, the breakeven point
On completion of the course, the participant with the most promising business plan will win £1000 towards setting up their business.
The closing date for applications is 9th September 2019.