The Inclusive Recovery Fund
The Inclusive Recovery Fund is a new £4.75 million Fund for social enterprises in England and open for applications. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday, 13 November 2020.
Social enterprises that are substantially reliant on trading income and have an annual turnover of between £20,000 and £2.5 million can apply.
Applications are accepted from:
- Early stage social enterprises who can demonstrate potential for growth and impact and a resilient financial model
- Established social ventures with ambitions for deep or scalable impact, or with aspirations to tackle entrenched social issues in new ways
The Fund particularly encourages applications from social entrepreneurs who identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background, and disabled people. The aim is for 50% of the funding to reach these typically underrepresented groups.
Grants of between £10,000 and £500,000 are available and can be used for activities like these:
- New emerging opportunities to grow impact (e.g. services that have emerged during the pandemic)
- Projects or infrastructure that will benefit social enterprises’ future resilience, recovery and growth
- Existing services, projects or models that are performing well, with the potential to accelerate growth and impact
The grants can be used to cover staff salaries, project activities, running costs, small-scale refurbishments, organisational development, contributions to fixed costs, investments in systems, investments in people, investments in infrastructure and/or dedicated capacity development.
Click here to find out more about the funding opportunity.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 13 November 2020.