Grant of up to £10K for Social Enterprises
Grants of between £5K and £10K are available through the Kent Community Foundation.
Kent Community Foundation (KCF) is administering this fund on behalf of Kent County Council (KCC) to help organisations to adapt to the “new normal” post COVID-19.
To qualify for this grant you must be one of the following legal structures and operating within Kent County Council administrative area (not Medway):
- Registered charity
- Company limited by guarantee
- Unincorporated club or association
- Community interest company
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
The grant could pay for a specialist time-limited intervention or for training. Topics include:
- Business planning/operational review & strategy
- Income generation review & strategy
- Financial review & strategy
- Website upgrade/digital skills
- Marketing/social media enhancements
Applicants have to identify the support they need and the providers/consultant they intend to work with and have costed this as part of their application.
Once grants are received, they should be spent within six months.
Applications close 22nd January 2020