Kent and Medway Business Summit
Friday 14th January 2022 08:30 – 14:15 In person Price £40
You are invited to attend the Kent and Medway Business Summit
Over 400 kent businesses, decision-makers and academic experts are expected at attend the summit to connect, collaborate and learn.
The summit offers the chance to key players to work together, discuss regional challenges and to promote Kent and Medway as sustainable, innovative, forward-thinking and outward-looking region.
Throughout the event, you will have the chance to hear from a high number of high profile speakers, including:
- Kate Willard OBE, Thames Estuary Envoy – The role of Thames Estuary: The UK’s Green Growth Gateway
- Phil Eckersley, Bank of England Agent – The UK Economy: Insights and trends for 2022 and beyond, from the latest Bank of England Monetary Policy
- Cllr Roger Gough, Leader of kent County Council – Delivering a sustainable economy: Kent’s horizon to 2030
- Richard Hicks, Deputy Chief Executive, Medway Council – Our future is Medway: Major projects and regional strategy
- Andy Martin, London Resort
Most importantly, however, the summit will give the business community a voice and platform in which to share experiences with those who matter.
The Kent Business Summit 2022 will host collaborative workshops in four key areas:
More speakers and keynotes are to be added with updates on the latest developments from Kent County Council and Medway Council.
Most importantly, however, the summit gives, the business community, a voice and platform to share experiences with those who matter.
The Kent Business Summit 2022 will host collaborative workshops in four key areas
- Placemaking: Realising the potential of our cultural and creative industries
- Productivity: How to build resilience and increase productivity in SMEs
- The future of work: skilling, retaining and attracting talent within the region in a post pandemic landscape
- Sustainable innovation: A route map to a sustainable Kent and Medway
These collaborative workshops led by a variety of academic experts, industry heads and government representatives, offer the chance share good practice, promote successful projects and pitch new initiatives to potential partners in the room.