Experience FH Update for businesses already signed up
Have you completed your registration profile?
Thank you to all the businesses who have signed up to the ExperienceFH App to date.
However, we do have a number of businesses who have registered, but have not yet fully completed their profiles. This means that you business will not be visible to consumers using the app.
The registration process is very straightforward. However, the following stages need to be completed in order to complete your profile:
- Basic set-up info (company name, company address, email and contact number).
- Web address or links to social media pages (If you have them)
- Industry selection (e.g. which sector)
- Business profile images – up to 5
- Opening hours
- About us – a short description about your offering
Any businesses requiring support in completing this process can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For businesses not yet signed up, Folkestone & Hythe District Council (F&HDC) has partnered with digital marketplace providers bubltown, to deliver a new district-wide local commerce platform. It is called ExperienceFH and consists of a mobile app and website and offers local businesses a new way to reach consumers and visitors.