Kent Excellence in Business Awards 2017
Kent Excellence in Business Awards (KEiBA) 2017 is now open for entries.
KEiBA is an awards scheme for business which is staged and produced by the KM Media Group and Kent County Council. Now in its ninth year, it has been set up to recognise and reward excellence within the Kent an Medway region.
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate how your company has successfully overcome the challenges of the last 12 months. Awards are one of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tools and wining a prestigious KEiBA award will help your organisation to stand out from the crowd, send a positive message to your existing customers and attract new business.
- Large Business of the Year
- Medium Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Tourism and Leisure Business of the Year
- Technology Business of the Year
- Construction Project of the Year
- Business Commitment to the Community Award
- Commitment to the Environment Award
- Exporter of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Apprenticeship of the Year.
Key reasons to enter KEiBA
- Invaluable media coverage
- Raise your company’s profile and reputation
- Expert assessment of your company
- Boost staff morale and retention
- Impress potential customers and investors
- Acknowledge staff and customer loyalty
- Assists with strategy and business planning
- Network with fellow business leaders
- Helps attract quality new staff
- Impressive trophy.
Download full details on KEiBA how to enter
The deadline for entries is 24th February 2017.
Social media details are @KEiBA2017 #KEiBA2017