FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards 2018
The FSB awards showcase the best small businesses from the length and breadth of the UK, offering national recognition for those who have made the biggest impression over the last 12 months. Expert smaller business judges will select category winners in 12 areas across the UK.
Winning an FSB Celebrating Small Business Award is a great way to showcase your business achievements and celebrate your business’ hard work, brilliance and innovation within your own geographical area as well as having the opportunity to win a national award.
With 12 categories to enter, including three new ones for 2018, there is ca category to suit every type of smaller business.
Full details on how to enter are available at https://fsbawards.co.uk/
The deadline for entries for the South East is Friday 12th January, 2018.
The grand final takes place at the Westminster Park Plaza in London on 3rd May, 2018.
- Business Exporter of the Year
- Ethical – Green Business
- Business & Product Innovation Award
- Digital Business of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- Start-up Business of the Year
- Scale Up Business of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (under 25 years of age)
- Employer of the Year
- Community Award (Area only)
- Triumph Over Adversity.
If you have any questions on the categories please contact email@example.com