Lots More to Offer
Skills and Employment opportunities for people aged 45 and over
Social Enterprise Kent are proud to be the lead delivery organisation for Lots More to Offer, a great project operating across Kent and East Sussex, which aims to bridge the employment, skills and confidence gap for those over the age of 45.
SEK understand the barriers often faced by those who have become isolated from the work market. But SEK also know the value those individuals can bring to the workplace once barriers are reduced.
The project provides
- Personalised 1 to 1 sessions with an Employment Support Adviser,
- Help with motivation and self-confidence,
- Support with identifying the right voluntary and employment opportunities,
- Training in Employability skills, CV writing, Money Management, I.T. and much more,
- Self-employment guidance for those wishing to start-up by themselves,
- An opportunity to meet new people within the community
How to get involved with the project
To register to the Lots More to Offer project, you must be:
- Aged 45 years or over
- Living in East Kent, Swale, Medway or East Sussex,
- Unemployed or Economically Inactive,
- Able to evidence your right to work in UK.
Please get in touch with the Lots More to Offer team if:
- You would like to find out more about the project for yourself, a friend, or a member of your family.
- You would like to refer someone to the project from another service.
- You are a business and you are looking for an employee.
- You run a business in the area and would be interested to trial our App.