Start Your Own Business Workshop
Free online event 2nd December 10:00am – 12:00
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? If you are unemployed and live in Southern England then this workshop might be for you.
This FREE introductory workshop will explore what it might be like to become self- employed. You might already have a business idea or you might just want to find out what might be involved if you become self-employed. We will explore:
- The pros and cons of self-employment
- Finding the right idea for you – could you turn your idea or hobby into a business?
- How much do you need to earn from self-employment? Setting a survival budget.
- How to make a success of self–employment – top tips
- What support is available to help you on your way.