Start your own business workshop
Free Online Web training session 3rd March 2022 10:00am – 12:00
About this session
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? Develop a hobby into a money-spinner?
Inspiring Enterprise helps people start their own business with a fully-funded programme starting with your business idea through to planning, money matters and launch.
The workshop will be hosted by our in-house enterprise specialist team who have helped many other start-ups.
This FREE introductory workshop will explore what it might be like to become self- employed. Maybe you already have a business idea or you just want to find out what is involved if you become self-employed?
We will explore:
- The pros and cons of self-employment
- Finding the right idea for you – could you turn your idea or hobby into a business?
- How much do you need to earn from self-employment? Setting a survival budget.
- Top tips on making a success of your business
- What support is available to help you on your way.
The workshop is organised by the Inspiring Enterprise team of WSX Enterprise. We are supported by the National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund. The Inspiring Enterprise team has supported over 1000 people building a better future with 1:1 support, guidance, workshops, and interactive tools.