Are you aged 16-25? You could get into Stewarding
Not in employment, education or training and looking to work in the security industry?
The Princes Trust & Triforce are running a FREE training programme for young people who are interested in working in Security
- FREE EFAW Level 3 Qualification for working as a Steward within the Private Security Industry.
- FREE AUSSE (Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events) and plan to gain full Level 2 Award once in employment.
- Learn additional skills around use of radio, introduction to physical intervention, incident report writing and incident management.
- Study to gain a FREE First Aid qualification on programme.
- Interviews with employers within the security industry who will provide work opportunities.
- Travel expenses paid on programme.
Taster Day : Wednesday 15th June 2022
Main Programme : Monday 20th – Friday 24th June 2022
Location: The Quarterhouse, Mill Bay, Folkestone CT20 1BN
Interested? Sign up by calling us on: 07929 367910
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org