Romney Marsh Community Free Course to improve your digital skills
Earn a FREE nationally recognised digital skills qualification, with EKC Group. You may also be eligible for a FREE laptop
June dates are still available.
The Essential Digital Skills Qualification (EDSQ) is designed for those with little or no experience using digital devices and the internet, to help at work and in life.
The course can be completed in as little as 4 weeks and you will attend the course at The Romney Marsh Business Hub. This course will teach you how to:
- Use a digital device, search engines and handle information.
- Create and edit documents, images, audio and video.
- Use email and make video calls.
- Pay for items and services online.
- Stay safe and be responsible online.
- Access job search websites and create a digital CV.
- Manage your online banking
- Keep up-to-date with local and national news.
- Careers advice will be given on a one-to-one basis, training help and progression advice.
Please note that this course is for aged 19+ learners.
For more information and to register, contact:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01227 811 315