Kent Excellence in Business Awards 2018
Kent Excellence in Business Awards (KEiBA) 2018 is now open for entries.
Now in its tenth year, KEiBA is an awards scheme for business which is staged and produced by the KM Media Group and Kent County Council. It has been set up to recognise and reward excellence within the Kent and Medway region.
If you have spent the last 12 months …
• Tackling the current economic climate with innovation, drive and prudent financial management
• Being an inspiring and entrepreneurial leader
• Continuing to be an outstanding business in one of Kent’s leading sectors
• Or, can demonstrate your on-going commitment to excellence in staff relations, customer care or support of the community
… then KEiBA judges would like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate how your company has successfully overcome the challenges of the last 12 months. Awards are one of the most powerful and cost-effective marketing tools and wining a prestigious KEiBA award will help your organisation to stand out from the crowd, send a positive message to your existing customers and attract new business.
Full details on how to enter are available at www.keiba.co.uk
The deadline for entries is Friday 23rd February 2018.
Entry is free of charge and you may enter up to three categories.
- Large Business of the Year
- Medium Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Tourism and Leisure Business of the Year
- Technology Business of the Year
- Construction Project of the Year
- Business Commitment to the Community Award
- Commitment to the Environment Award
- Exporter of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Apprenticeship of the Year.
Key reasons to enter KEiBA
- Invaluable media coverage
- Expert assessment of your company
- Boost staff morale and retention
- Impress potential customers and investors
- Acknowledge staff and customer loyalty
- Assists with strategy and business planning
- Network with fellow business leaders
- Helps attract quality new staff
- Raise your company’s profile and reputation
- Impressive trophy.