Start Your Own Business Workshop
Free Online Workshop 13th January 10:00am – 12:00
About the session
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? Develop a hobby into a money-spinner?
If you are unemployed and live in Southern England then this workshop is for you.
The workshop will be hosted by our in-house enterprise specialist team who have helped many other start-ups.
This FREE introductory workshop will explore what it might be like to become self- employed. Maybe you already have a business idea or you just want to find out what is involved if you become self-employed?
We will explore:
- The pros and cons of self-employment
- Finding the right idea for you – could you turn your idea or hobby into a business?
- How much do you need to earn from self-employment? Setting a survival budget.
- Top tips on making a success of your business
- What support is available to help you on your way.
The workshop is organised by the Inspiring Enterprise team of WSX Enterprise.